Oahu Real Estate: Seek Experience for Distressed Properties

Using a CDPE can help make purchasing foreclosure property on Oahu successful

Short sale and foreclosure properties, prevalent on Oahu, are also known as distressed properties.  While unfortunate for the home owner, distressed properties can off great opportunities for the Oahu real estate investor, sometimes that is.  A potential buyer is much better served buying distressed property with and experienced broker, a broker who has a knowledge of distressed property sales.  CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) is a classification for such brokers.  NAR (National Association of Realtors) has also come up with a new classification, SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification Program). In either classification the real estate broker is trained to handle short sale, foreclosure and REO transactions, which are much more complex and time consuming than traditional real estate transactions.

If you are looking to purchase distressed property on Oahu contact John Riggins today.  John Riggins is an experienced CDPE who can help make your real estate

For more information about Kapolei Real Estate please contact John Riggins, Certified Distressed Property Expert. Click here for access to the Oahu MLS and all available listings in the Kapolei area.